Standing at a light I heard the very loud approach of two very big loud motorcycles accompanied by blaring music. The musical choice was a modern version of Queen. Odd.
On two of the biggest Harley Davidsons I have ever seen sat burly bearded men dressed in very colorful clothes complete with nail polish. The juxtaposition was great. They stopped at the light watched me laugh. Laughed and waved. We shared a moment of joy.
There is a neighborhood cat that explores the outdoors. She comes when pstpsted but doesn't let me pet her. As I was stepping out the front door she runs toward me past me then proceeded to inspect things inside. I had a funny what the hell just happened moment before I went back in to find her. She was calmly exploring came when called allowed me to pick her up. I placed her in front of the door, where she sat down beside me, chirping me her story. Just two mammals hanging out. Weird cat.
Sounds like you have a new cat.
ReplyDeleteCat showed up one day in the yard. Every day for about two weeks I would look to see if she was still around and yes. I set water out for her. Then one day I found her under the house but close enough to reach and she let me scratch her head and then she came out and let me pet her. I set food out for her. Three or four days later she followed me into the garage and then into the house where she stayed for a couple of weeks before she ventured outside again. She still spends more time inside than out.
Codex
DeleteI wish. She's very sweet, dainty and meeps. Know who the owner is so she's spoken for. We'd love to take her in. Very unusual kitty.
Cat picked you.