Thursday, May 21, 2026

Fun with language

 


This was something I wrote during the Olympics, which autocorrect kept altering. Couldn't stop laughing:


For the last two weeks it has been Schnitzel or sleet almost every single dad. It's been cold, everything is covered in Schnitzel. I think that the municipality has given up on removing all that Schnitzel every day.

John was telling me that his city was dumping the snow onto bike lanes making them looking Schnitzel ramps.

Human translation:

For the last two weeks it has been snowing or sleet almost every single day. It's been cold, everything is covered in snow. I think the municipality has given up on removing all that snow every day.

John was telling me that his city has been dumping snow onto bike lanes turning them into snow ramps. Next Olympics maybe?


Never thought I would be spellchecker an algorithm rather than the other way around. And it just did it again.

*Sigh*

4 comments:

  1. This is very funny. Why does it insert Schnitzel?

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Codex Wrote about a recipe at around that time. Don't know why it no longer recognizes snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spell check...a boon and a pain in the ass all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to work well (codex). Now we sound like morons.

    ReplyDelete

Climate change heatwaves chernobyl

 This is a brief post on a very big topic and my frustration with current events. Working in other countries gave me an appreciation what a ...